Deadline: 16th, January 2017
ABOUT INFINITY COMPUTERS (i3C)
For over 15 years, I3C has been one of the top IT firms in Uganda offering a full complement of information technology products and services that include Domain Registration, web design and Hosting, Email hosting, Building call centre solutions, SSL certificates, Dedicated Servers, hardware and software, and other Telecommunicationservices. We are known for; scalable and robust data network strategy planning, deployment and management, voice/data integration with various vendor products, e-commerce and e-government solutions, a 24 hour technical computer support Help Desk and Call Center, and information management tools built on web enabled database systems.
The position of Sales Executive requires selling of IT Services and Products, and to that end the suitable person ought to have a good grasp of technical knowledge and terminology, or one who can read and quickly understand IT and Telecom concepts as there will often be a need to pitch and explain these to client prospects, or the need to formulate solutions to address client needs.
- Quickly respond to customer requests for services and products, and generate competitive quotation and proposal offers.
- Collaborate with other staff and put together proposal offers to prospects;
- Reach out to new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how technology solutions can alleviate client needs;
- Confidently explain services and product features, and especially on how these are applicable to client needs;
- Look for prospects from diverse sources such as newspapers, Internet sources, directories, trade associations, network of professional bodies and such similar sources as to create a target list from which one can have a target sales list.
- Maintain customer records and contacts, and make use of existing in-house automated systems to make follow-ups and create repeat sales;
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements;
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing;
- Make quotation, negotiate credit terms and also ensure compliance with bid and tender requirements;
- Have good judgment in selecting services and products, or assist customers in making choices that suit needs, and also take up feedback and make collective action for offers that address specific needs.
- Showcase efforts in customer retention and devise means of generating repeat revenue.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A bachelor's degree, diploma, or its equivalent qualification
- Comfort in use of the common productivity computer applications such as MS Word, Excel or PowerPoint, and Internet services that include e-mail, instant messaging, social media etc.
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills, with a probing mindset.
- Be persuasive and have a good and pleasant demeanor with good attention to detail;
- Be able to listen and capture client feedback, and be able to write this up into offers that suit their need;
- Initiative " Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence " Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Achievement/Effort " Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Patience & Persistence " Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Dependability " Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.