Deadline: 9th, December 2016
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality clay baked construction products since 1950 and is listed on the Uganda’s Securities Exchange. The head offices are located at 14Km, Entebbe Road, with a second factory situated at Kamonkoli in Eastern Uganda.
Responsible for proactively building promising relationships with customers in their regions by keeping fully up to date information relating to Uganda Clays product range, specifications and advantages of each product, as well as providing customers with accurate pricing information.
- Soliciting and receiving orders from customers.
- Identifying potential contacts in the area and initiating meetings.
- Understanding customer needs in a way that is responsive to their individual requirements.
- At all times treating customers with respect and warmth according to best practices in customer service.
- Keeping fully up to date with Uganda clay’s product range, specifications, benefits and alternative uses of each product.
- Making recommendations or suggestions that will meet the customers’ needs and requirements
- Ensuring that customers are disseminated with the right information regarding UCLs’ range of offers.
- A Higher Diploma in Marketing or related field,
- Civil Engineering is an added advantage.
- Two years’ experience in a sales and marketing field.
- Significant experience of the building trade and baked clay products in particular.
- Computer knowledge in Excel & Word
- Self-motivated, target focused and able to work under minimum supervision.
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
Candidates with relevant qualifications and experience, should send their applications and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone contact to the address below not later than 9th December 2016 to the Head Human Resources and Support Services