Deadline: 9th, December 2016
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality clay baked construction products since 1950 and is listed on the Uganda’s Securities Exchange. The head offices are located at 14Km, Entebbe Road, with a second factory situated at Kamonkoli in Eastern Uganda.
To collaboratively work with the Human Resources Business Partner by providing support and superior human resources services such as Human Resource Administration, Resourcing, Training and Development, Recruitment and selection of employees.
- To oversee routine Human Resources administration and record management activities.
- In liaison with the Human Resources Business partner support the recruitment and induction of new staff.
- To plan, develop and implement high quality training programs that help employees achieve personal goals as well as the overall company goals and objects.
- Degree in Human Resources,
Business Administration, Social Sciences
- Certificate in Administrative Law
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a medium sized or large company.
- Demonstrable commitment to personnel development
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
Candidates with relevant qualifications and experience, should send their applications and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone contact to the address below not later than 9th December 2016.
Head Human Resources and Support Services
Uganda Clays Limited, P. 0. Box 3188, Kampala