Purpose: To provide field marketing support to M-KOPA brand and sales growth.
1. Implement field marketing plans and programs that drive brand growth in line with marketing department work plans.
2. Provide support in organizing marketing events / promotional campaigns/activations for brand promotion by assisting in event planning, designing and coordinating the event management team
3. Supervise Rig Assistants to facilitate smooth execution of field activations in line with the planned marketing event/activities.
4. Liaise and establish relationships with local authorities to acquire and pay for necessary permits before marketing events.
5. Monitor and evaluate field marketing activities/events, give actionable feedback, share best practices with the marketing department.
6. Assist in projections/forecast of marketing events thorough analyzing and communication of underlying market demand assumptions, industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
Required Qualification and Skills
· A minimum of bachelor’s degree in retail marketing, sales and marketing, business administration, business management, advertisement, or communication.
· Additional course in marketing principles, mass communication, public relations, economics, finance is added advantage
· Demonstrated track record of 2 – 3 Years in field and promotional marketing
· Ability to work independently or in groups
· Ability to manage and lead a team
· Organizational skills with emphasis on time management
· Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
· Self-motivated with demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in various tasking situation
· Strong analytical skills with focus towards details
· Ability to handle pressure and work in a constantly changing atmosphere
· Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills